Award is for:
Elected Councillors at any level.
This award is for any currently (at the time on nomination) elected Councillor whose work as a Councillor has brought credit to the Welsh Liberal Democrats and/or given significant service to their ward. The following is not an exhaustive list of pointers:
- Significant and/or consistent high standard of casework.
- Credit to the Party.
- Effectiveness as a campaigner in getting/staying elected.
- Effectiveness as a campaigner in dealing with local issues.
- Outstanding contribution to the Council Chamber.
- A caring, tolerant and liberal-minded approach.
- Taking leadership in the Chamber and/or in local issues.
- Commitment to the people of their ward.
How to Nominate:
Any member may make as many nominations as they wish. Nominations will close at mid-day on Monday 17th October.
Nominations should explain why you think the nominee deserves the award, with reference to the category criteria.