The members of the Committee are:
|Anne Williams||The Executive Officer for Membership Development and Chair of the Committee|
|Matthew Hobbs||The representative of the Welsh Young Liberals|
|Leena Farhat||The Diversity Officer|
|Alison Willott||Ordinary Member|
|David Wilkins||Ordinary Member|
|Veronica German||A co-opted Party trainer|
|David Philips||Co-opted Member (non-voting)|
|Mark Williams||Co-opted Member (non-voting)|
You can find out more about each member of the committee by clicking on their name.
The responsibilities of the Committee are:
- Ensuring there is a planned programme of training for Party members;
- The recruitment of new Party members, and the retention of existing members;
- Communicating with members across a range of media;
- Increasing opportunities for members to engage with the Welsh party, and increasing the number of members who do engage;
- Liaising with and supporting local parties to fulfil their functions;
- Liaising with and developing the skills of the Party’s representatives in local government;
- Increasing the numbers of approved candidates from diverse backgrounds;
- Encouraging more potential candidates from diverse backgrounds to come forward and seek approval; and
- The discharge of such other functions as the Conference or the Constitution shall allocate to it.
Further details can be found in the Party's constitution.