We hope you enjoyed our Spring Conference this weekend and will join us again for our Autumn Conference in Aberystwyth on 13th and 14th October. If you weren't able to attend conference or just want to relive the highlights, you can find some of the best bits below.
1. BBC Wales were busy throughout conference and their highlights programme includes extracts of Jane Dodds' keynote speech and interviews with Jane Dodds, Kirsty Williams AM, Cllr Bablin Molik and Cadan ap Tomos.
2. ITV Wales also covered conference. Their report on conference was included in this week's Sharp End, which featured Welsh Liberal Democrat Health Spokesperson Cllr Bablin Molik discussing our conference, the Welsh Government's Continuity Bill and the state of poverty in Wales.
3. Scottish Liberal Democrat Leader Willie Rennie MSP and Welsh Liberal Democrat Leader Jane Dodds teamed up to appear on BBC Wales' Sunday Supplement to discuss conference, the Scottish and Welsh Government's Continuity Bills and learning from the success of the Scottish Liberal Democrats.
4. Jane Dodds delivered her first keynote speech to conference as Leader of the Welsh Liberal Democrats. Jane set out her vision for a fair, free and Liberal Wales. This is a positive and ambitious vision for Wales' future.
5. Welsh Liberal Cabinet Secretary for Education Kirsty Williams AM announced an increase to the Early Years Pupil Development Grant (EYPDG). This change will benefit over 15,000 learners from disadvantaged backgrounds. Kirsty's announcement was covered by BBC Wales and ITV Wales.
7. Liberal Democrat Party President Baroness Sal Brinton also delivered a keynote speech to conference. Baroness Brinton highlighted the great work Kirsty Williams is doing in Government, reminded members of the by-elections Liberal Democrats are winning across the UK and emphasised the work Liberal Democrats are doing at all levels to fight Brexit.
8. On the Friday of Conference Jane Dodds was joined by Cllr Bablin Molik and Cllr Rhys Taylor on a visit to Age Connects Cardiff, a charity committed to fighting loneliness and isolation. Jane, Bablin and Rhys talked to staff delivering the charities' programmes alongside one of the charities' volunteers. They also highlighted the Welsh Liberal Democrats' commitment to tackling loneliness. The visit was well covered by BBC Wales.
Thank you to everyone who helped make our Spring Conference such a success and we hope to see even more of you in Aberystwyth in the Autumn to make it even better.