The current Executive Officer for Campaigns & Communications is Julian Tandy
Julian was elected as the Executive Officer for Campaigns and Communications, and as State Chair for Candidates, in 2019.
The responsibilities of the Executive Officer for Campaigns & Communications are to:
- Chair the meetings of, and ensure the proper functioning of, the Campaigns and Communications Committee;
- Carry ultimate responsibility for fulfilling the duties of that committee;
- Report on their activities, and those of the committee they chair, in a timely manner, to Board members after each committee meeting, and the Conference on an annual basis;
- Ensure members of the committee they chair, and any working groups established by that committee, are kept informed of any relevant decisions made by the Board or other Committees;
- Contribute fully to the setting of party strategy at Board level, particularly with regard to their own specific duties;
- Ensure the needs of diverse communities are considered and acted upon in all their work;
- Work with the President, other Executive Officers, Board members, elected representatives and party members in the best interests of the Party;
- Act as a budget holder for the activities of their committee, and ensure compliance with any financial procedures put in place by the Finance and Resources Committee;
- Discharge such other functions as the Conference or the Constitution shall allocate to them.
Further details can be found in the Party's constitution.