The members of the Committee are:
|Julian Tandy||The Executive Officer for Campaigns & Communications and Chair of the Committee|
|Jane Dodds MS||The Party Leader|
|Glyn Preston||The representative of the Welsh Young Liberals|
|John Miller||Ordinary Member|
|Chris Passmore||Ordinary Member|
|Sally Stephenson||Ordinary Member|
|Anne Williams||A co-opted Candidate Assessor|
|Leena Farhat||The Party's Diversity Officer (non-voting)|
You can find out more about each member of the committee by clicking on their name.
Contact the Campaigns & Communications Committee: [email protected]
The responsibilities of the Committee are:
- Communicating with journalists and the press;
- Non-election campaigning;
- Digital campaigning, including maintaining the Party’s presence on social media platforms;
- Managing the campaigns for by-elections to the Senedd;
- Managing Wales-wide election campaigns;
- The Party’s presence at external events of national importance;
- Maintaining and executing the processes of approving and selecting Parliamentary candidates;
- Working with the Membership Development Committee to ensure adequate training and mentoring systems are in place for candidates and would be Parliamentary candidates;
- Acting as the Party’s brand ambassadors by encouraging consistent branding on all materials produced by the Party, and local and regional parties in Wales;
- Campaigning in and communicating to diverse communities; and
- The discharge of such other functions as the Conference or the Constitution shall allocate to it.
Further details can be found in the Party's constitution.