The members of the Committee are:
|Monica French||The Party Deputy President and Chair of the Committee|
|Andrew Lye||The representative from the Finance & Resources Committee|
|John Miller||The representative from the Campaigns & Communications Committee|
|Julian Tandy||Ordinary Member|
|John Thornton||Ordinary Member|
|Jon Burree||Ordinary Member|
|Cllr Pete Roberts||Co-opted Member (non-voting)|
You can find out more about each member of the committee by clicking on their name.
The responsibilities of the Committee are:
- Providing advice to Party members on the drafting of motions to Conference;
- Maintaining the Party’s constitution and other associated documents, and proposing amendments to Conference as required;
- Producing and maintaining template constitutional documents for Local and Regional Parties;
- Approving the final constitutions of Regional Parties; and
- The discharge of such other functions as the Conference or the Constitution shall allocate to it.
Further details can be found in the Party's constitution.