Budget & Administration
David joined the Party in 2015 after retiring from a career managing large scale IT projects. He is currently treasurer of the Montgomeryshire local party and was an Agent for the 2017 and 2019 General Elections, as well as Deputy Agent for Wales in the 2019 European Elections.
David was appointed Treasurer of the Welsh Party in the spring of 2018 and in February was appointed by the Welsh Board as Executive Officer for Finance and Resources.
- Oversee all aspects of the campaign budget and administrative responsibility.
- Ensure we have the technology and systems we need.
- Develop and maintain the overall campaign plan and action tracking grid.
- Be the person responsible for ensuring information is accessible and disseminated to whomever needs it.
- Ensure the campaign team have relevant access to information held by the party.
- Arrange internal communications for the campaign team.