Below are the motions that have been submitted for Autumn Conference 2019.
- Creating a less lonely Wales (Word) - Submitted by Policy Committee
- Saving the Welsh High Street (Word) - Submitted by Wrexham & Clwyd South Local Party
- Dyfodol i’r Gymraeg: Welsh Language Education for all (Word) - Submitted by 20 Members
- Ending LGBTQ+ Youth Homelessness in Wales (Word) - Submitted by the Welsh Young Liberals
- The deadline for the submission of Topical Motions is Midday on 14th October.
- The deadline for the submission of Emergency Motions is 10am on 25th October.
If you have any problems opening or downloading any of these motions please e-mail email@example.com and ask for a copy to be sent to you.
The Conference Agenda will be published at the start of October.